Halloween Boo Boxes
Aren’t these simple Halloween Boo Boxes adorable? They were so easy and fun to make!
- 3 cardboard boxes (any size and shape you’d like)
- 3 different patterned scrapbook paper
- Modge Podge
- “BOO” letters cut out in cardstock (perhaps two sets so you have a drop shadow)
- We first cut out the “BOO” letters to fit on the boxes with the Cricut in two different sizes and in a font that we liked with our chosen cardstock.
- Then we traced the boxes on the patterned paper, cut out the shapes and modge podged them onto the boxes.
- Next you’ll take your “BOO” letters and attach them to eachother (if you’re doing a box shadow); then just modge podge them onto the boxes.
- Finally, tie Ribbon around the boxes!