Mom has been making this Cucumber Salad for as long as I can remember. It’s so simple, but yet so delicious. I seriously can eat a ton of it when it’s made. It’s the perfect salad to make for get-togethers and cookouts! There really are no amounts to this recipe because you can add as much or as little of each ingredient as you’d like. ENJOY!
- cucumbers, thinly sliced
- onion, thinly sliced
- garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- sour cream
- Place cucumbers in a bowl mixed with a good amount of salt; then let them sit for a couple of hours so the salt draws out the moister/water from the cucumbers.
- Rinse the cucumbers off to get the extra salt of of them, then place them in a large bowl with onion and garlic.
- Add sour cream (enough to coat evenly but no too much because water will still drain from the cucumbers).
- Mix everything together and server topped with freshly ground pepper.