Who doesn’t love a yummy potato? We’re always looking for new ways to spruce our’s up and this sure was a winner! I love red skinned potatoes, especially when they’re crispy and just plain ol’ delicious!! ENJOY!
- Red Skinned Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- On a sheet pan generously drizzle olive oil; place tender potatoes on the sheet pan leaving room between each potato.
- With a potato masher gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again.
- Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt, black pepper and rosemary.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and serve!