Pumpkin French Toast Casserole
I love me some french toast. So what better recipe to have in your back pock than this Pumpkin French Toast Casserole? This is so easy to put together and have ready whenever you are. It is SUPER delicious and flavorful! ENJOY!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 and 1/2 c milk
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Slice the French bread into slices 1/2″ thick; arrange bread in one layer on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Set aside remaining bread slices.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour half of the egg mixture over the bread.
- Top with the remaining slices of French bread and pour the remaining egg mixture over the top.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the belted butter and stir until combined.
- Pour the topping over the French toast casserole.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.