It’s time for another QUICK lunch idea! :) I love to make this when I want something fresh and delicious for lunch! It’s SO good and pretty good for you! :) ENJOY!
- 1/2 c white/brown microwaveable rice
- 1/2 c water
- 1-2 stalks of green onion, sliced
- 4-5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Add rice, water, green onion, and tomatoes to a microwaveable bowl and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes; let sit in microwave for 1 minute.
- When done, remove and add dash of pepper and pesto; stir and enjoy!