Want to talk about a recipe that the whole family will love? This is it! It’s so filling and amazingly delicious! I will say that the original recipe calls for frozen meatballs and I dislike them with a passion; so take the time to make mini meatballs yourself with whatever mixture/recipe you like to use! You won’t be sorry! :)
- Homemade Meatballs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp
- 2 c beef broth
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 and 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 and 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 and 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 c sour cream
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- Wide egg noodles
- Parmesan cheese
- Add oil to a skillet; when oil and pan is hot, add meatballs to brown.
- Add beef broth to deglaze pan.
- Add spices, salt, ad pepper.
- Let it just simmer away.
- While it’s simmering, start cooking your noodles.
- Add the heavy cream to meatballs; bring to a full boil so it thickens.
- Then add sour cream and cream cheese.
- Now add in the cooked and drained noodles.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.