Ever have one of those night where you just do not know what to fix?! Yep, been there! So we just whip up a baked potato! Every now and then one should be allowed to load on the cabs…and that’s what we do! :) ENJOY
- baked potato
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- cooked broccoli or bacon bits
- Scrub the potato, and prick several time with the tines of a fork; don’t worry about going overboard, too many pricks is never too much.
- Place on a plate; cook on full power in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Turn over, and continue to cook for 5 more minutes. When the potato is soft, remove from the microwave, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mash up the inside a little using a fork.
- Top the open sides with butter.
- Then add either cooked broccoli bacon bits.
- Top with either grated parmesan cheese or shredded cheddar cheese!