50 Flares 50 Flares ×
We made these cute candy cane cookies a couple of years ago! They turned out to be adorable and I just wanted to share them! ENJOY!
- 1pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4cup butter, softened
- 1cup sugar
- 2tsp. vanilla
- 2-1/2cups flour
- 1/2tsp. baking soda
- 4squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1pkg. (6 squares) Baker’s White Chocolate
- 12 hard peppermint candies, crushed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Blend in melted chocolate. (Dough will be stiff.)
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into 52 balls; roll each into 3-inch-long rope.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets, bending top of each slightly to resemble candy cane.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until puffed and set; cool 5 min. on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate; drizzle over cookies.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Let stand until chocolate is firm.