197 Flares 197 Flares ×
These. Are. Amazing! :) They’re another cookie that we made over the weekend and it’s pretty much like a bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in one cookie! ENJOY!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 6-8 drops green food color
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Andes Mints cut into thirds
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- Stir in mints and chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.