We have been making this recipe pretty much for years! It’s a nice “go-to” when you don’t know what to have for dinner that night. While it does take a while to bake, it’s well worth it! :) ENJOY!
- 1 bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 c cheddar cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1-2 lbs smoked sausage
- 1/2 c butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine everything but the butter in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a 9×13 greased casserole dish.
- Top with butter.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 1 – 1 and a 1/2 hours.