744 Flares 744 Flares ×
We made this last year and it was COMPLETELY delicious! Who says you can’t have Puppy Chow all year long?! :) ENJOY!
- 9 cups rice Chex cereal
- 1 1/4 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a 2 quart microwaveable bowl, micro chips, butter, lemon peel and juice, uncovered on high for 1 minute, stir.
- Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be mixed smooth. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into a 2 gallon resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Add powdered sugar, seal bag. Gently shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, Store in an airtight container.