Meatball Roll-Up with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
This Meatball Roll-Up with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce is something new and interesting that we had for New Year’s this year and it was a hit! :) We saw the idea in a Schwan’s book and just “rolled” with it! :) ENJOY!
- Pizza dough rolled out into a circle
- 16 Italian Style Meatballs, frozen
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- raspberry chipotle sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a cookie sheet and cut into 16 slices starting from the center and leaving edges uncut.
- Place meatballs in center of cut crust and roll to outer edges; push down slightly to secure.
- Brush olive oil over crust and sprinkle with all spices and cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the crust of each piece and dip in a raspberry chipotle sauce!