This is actually a VitaMix recipe…which is how we first made it. But, if we were to make this again, we would create it exactly how this recipe is listed…without the VitaMix. It’s really healthy and has a great flavor to it! ENJOY!
- 3 medium russet potatoes, cubed into 1 1/2-inch chunks or shredded
- 2 cups egg substitute or 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together egg substitute/eggs, milk, salt and cheese in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl mix together potatoes, peppers, onion, and ham.
- Pour veggies and ham into prepared pan and top with liquid mixture.
- Bake covered for 40-45 minutes.Uncover and bake another 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.