Pumpkin Dump Cake
We made this Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe over the summer just to try it and now, it’s a sure thing we’re making it for Thanksgiving! If you love Pumpkin, you’ll love this recipe!!
- 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 10 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c (2 sticks) butter melted
- 1 c coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking/baking spray
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle your entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or graham crackers and chocolate chips.
- Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream