This Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe is sure to satisfy that pumpkin pie craving that you’ve been having! It’s SUPER easy to make and doesn’t take nearly as much time as it would to bake a pie! :) We’ve make it for Thanksgiving quite a few years and everyone seems to love it! If you love Pumpkin, you’ll love this recipe!! ENJOY!
Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 10 oz evaporated milk
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c pecans, chopped
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking/baking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice; stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared pan and sprinkle your entire box of cake mix on top followed by your nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned; serve with ice cream or whipped cream