We had this recipe not to long ago and it was DE-LI-CIOUS!! :) And it’s SUPER easy and SUPER quick to make! Not to mention, it’s quite healthy! :) ENJOY!
- olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 c coarse dry whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 c lunch meat honey ham
- Cook chicken with olive oil in a pan over medium heat until brown on both sides.
- In one bowl, combine cheese and cream cheese.
- In another bowl, combine pepper, salt, breadcrumbs, and parsley.
- Once Chicken is brown, spread evenly with the cheese mixture; then sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture and add ham on top.
- Place lip on pan and continue to cook chicken is no longer pink and cheese is melted.