Who doesn’t love potatoes? I know my family does! So when we saw this simple recipe, we thought we’d give it a shot. When I say simple, I really do mean simple! The potatoes are really flavorful and they would go great as any side dish to any meal! ENJOY!
- 1 and 1/2 lbs potatoes (equal sized)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- chicken broth
- butter, cut in tiny cubes
- parsley, minced
- pepper and salt
- lemon juice
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Use an ovenproof dish and place the peeled and washed potatoes inside to make sure they fit snuggly.
- Add the grated garlic to the broth and heat it for a minute to get the flavors going; pour hot broth in pot so there’s about 1 inch of broth in pot.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of the potatoes.
- Place cubs of butter on top of each potato.
- Place the dish in oven for a good 35 to 40 minutes; leave them in longer to have a crunchy brown bottom-layer.
- When potatoes are done, sprinkle with parsley and squeeze some lemon juice on top.