Who doesn’t love taco night?! We tend to have it quite often, however we normally have it in a Taco Salad form. Lately I’ve been loving just the simple taco! I have included both versions, so take your pick! :) ENJOY!
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 3 tbsp Homemade Taco Seasoning mix
- Shredded carrots
- Grape tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- Sour cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Taco Sauce or Catalina Dressing
- If you would like Taco Salad, preheat oven to 350 degrees, press tortillas into an ovenproof bowl; bake 10 minutes then transfer shell to a rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, brown beef in a skillet with taco seasoning mix.
- When meat is browned, add it to either a cooled tortilla bowl or a flour tortilla that has been spread with sour cream.
- Top with lettuce, carrots, grape tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, cheese, and taco sauce/dressing.
- Don’t forget to dollop with sour cream if eating it in salad form.