This Bacon Ranch Crack Dip recipe is so amazing that I promise you it’ll become addictive! :) YES…it’s THAT good. It’s so odd that this combination can be so easy to make and taste that incredible! This would definitely make a great side to take/make for a Game Day party or even a family gathering. Everyone of all ages will definitely enjoy this tasty snack! And I mean, it does have some green onions, so it has to be healthy right? Oh, don’t forget the protein from the bacon!! :) Hey, whatever excuse you need to justify indulging in this tasty treat, is fine by me! I won’t tell anyone; I promise! :) Just promise me you’ll enjoy it and may share just a little bit of it with someone else! :)
Bacon Ranch Crack Dip recipe
- 16 oz sour cream
- 3 tbsp homemade ranch dressing mix, or hidden valley ranch dip mix
- 2 slices bacon plus more for garnish, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion, sliced
- tortilla chips
- Mix the sour cream, ranch dip mix, bacon bits and cheese together in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Top with scallions and extra bacon.
- Serve with tortilla chips.