This super easy Bubble Pizza Casserole recipe is definitely something that will become your family’s favorite for Friday night Pizza night! I mean, why order in when you can make something just as delicious, and doesn’t take 30+ minutes to deliver — no tip required!! Well…maybe you should top the chef that makes it. :) This is also a recipe that any family member could make or even help out! The best part is that you can add any toppings of your choice! ENJOY!
Bubble Pizza Casserole recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16oz can of refrigerated biscuits, cut into bite size pieces
- 14oz jar of pizza sauce
- 6oz pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1 c shredded Italian Cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10×13 inch baking dish with olive oil.
- Place biscuit pieces in bottom of baking dish and top with pepperoni.
- Drizzle pizza sauce over top and sprinkle spices on top.
- Top dish with parmesan cheese and add any additional toppings that you enjoy.
- Finally top with cheese blend and bake for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly!