Have you been to a party and had that delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip? Well, this recipe that I found on Pinterest is extremely similar to it. Now, I will say, if you’re sensitive to spicy foods, do not eat this. If you like a little spice, but not too hot, cut back on the hot sauce that’s requested (which is what I think we’ll do next time). :)
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 16 oz of any kind of pasta
- 3 c chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 c chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 – 1/2 c Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese
- 1 c Ranch dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In a large sauce pan, combine chicken broth, cream cheese, hot sauce, cheddar cheese, and ranch.
- Stir until cream cheese is melted and sauce is warm.
- Add chicken and toss with pasta until incorporated, then serve!