I’m not sure where I found this Chicken Pad Thai recipe, but it sure is delicious! It’s not really Chinese-ish or even spicy, therefore I think most people would love it! This meal has the right amount of crunch, freshness, and deliciousness! :) ENJOY!
Chicken Pad Thai
- 8 oz noodles
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 c bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Boil noodles and during the last five mins, add peppers; drain/set aside.
- In a bowl combine lime juice, soy sauce, and brown sugar; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil, then add garlic and cook 30 seconds; next add chicken to cook fully.
- Finally add the cooked noodles, peppers, and prepared liquid mixture.
- Serve and top with onions, cilantro, and peanuts.