This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is so delicious that everyone will love it! It’s so incredibly moist and really hits the spot whether it’s for breakfast, dessert, or a snack! And if you ask me, it must be healthy if there’s banana in it; I mean, it is a fruit, right? It’s the one recipe that I know I can count on having all of the ingredients in my pantry at any given time. ENJOY!
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c mashed bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, cream sugar and butter; then beat in the egg slightly and finally mix in bananas.
- Mix banana mixture to dry ingredients until just combined.
- Finally, stir in milk and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until toothpick comes out clean with no batter