Slow Cooker Pork Loin recipe
Oh. My. God. So, I had never had pork loin before. Is that weird? I’m not sure. All I know is now that I have had it, I’m a little bit in love! I feel like I’ve been missing out all this time, and it’s because I have! Anyway, I decided to tackle pork loin with my slow cooker (because slow cookers make everything better right?). What turned me on to pork loin was a dinner option was some scouring of lunch-friendly foods and ideas for packing lunches. Pork loin showed up a few times as a leftover option, and so I decided to give it a try. Here is a Slow Cooker Pork Loin recipe!
- 4lb pork loin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 yellow mustard
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup maple or pancake syrup
- Mix soy, Worcetershire, mustard, garlic, onion, and syrup in a bowl.
- Place pork loin in slow cooker and pour mix over it.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- OPTIONAL: Turn/flip/rotate pork loin at half way point and pour juices over it.