I love a good latte, and who doesn’t love a PSL?! Yep…a Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte at home… No more $5 lattes! :) And the best part, this recipe makes enough for you and a friend to share…OR…for you to have two servings. :) It’s so tasty, warm, and delicious!! I would recommend to keep a spoon on hand, because of the thick nature of pumpkin puree, you will want to stir the latte occasionally to keep it from getting thick at the bottom of your mug. ENJOY!
Copycat Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 2 c milk
- 4 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c strong coffee or espresso
- canned whipped cream
- Add the milk, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to a small sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Bring almost to a boil, stirring constantly (do not allow it to boil as it will get thick); whisk the mixture until it starts to froth, (about 1 minute).
- Divide milk mixture between two mugs.
- Add the coffee slowly down the side of the cup to not disturb the milk froth.
- Finally top with a squirt of whipped cream and a pinch more of the pumpkin pie spice!