These Crescent Dogs is another easy, go-to recipe that my family has been eating for YEARS. When you do not want to stand around slaving over a stove, this is the recipe for you! :) ENJOY!
Crescent Dogs recipe
- hot dogs
- American cheese slices, each cut into 4 strips
- refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slit hot dogs; insert a strip of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles; wrap dough triangle around each hot dog.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.