This crockpot barbecued pulled pork with cole slaw is simply one of the most amazing dishes that I think your family will certainly enjoy! I mean who doesn’t love the crockpot, AKA, “set it and forget it machine” that every busy family loves?! It certainly does make the pork loin moist, juicy, and definitely flavorful with your favorite BBQ sauce! ENJOY!
Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork with Cole Slaw
- cooking spray
- 3-4 lb boneless pork loin
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can diet soda
- 1/2 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- Seasoning Salt
- homemade cole slaw
- Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray and place onions on the bottom.
- Rinse pork loin and pat lightly with paper towels; then coat pork with a layer of seasoning salt and some pepper.
- Next, place the loin on top of onions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl mix bbq sauce and a can of diet soda.
- Pour the fizzy concoction on top of seasoned pork loin in crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 7-8 hours or until meat is fork tender.
- When the meat is tender enough, carefully take the pork out of the slow cooker and place on a plate and shred the meat up using two forks.
- Place meat back inside crock pot, stirring to combine, and let cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve on buns with cole slaw.