This Easy Egg Salad Spread recipe is something that totally reminds me of my childhood. My mom used to make it all the time and it’s still something that I love to have today. It’s SUPER easy to make and is totally satisfying! Now the recipe doesn’t exactly have measurements, because you basically add as little or as much as you like for your taste! It’s definitely a nice and fresh lunch that you can have all year long. It’s also something that everyone, young and old, will definitely enjoy! Have extra eggs in your fridge? I know what you’ll be making ASAP! And if you don’t? You need to ask yourself, “why not?” :)
- hard boiled eggs (white and yolks), diced and slightly mashed
- mayonnaise or miracle whip
- yellow mustard
- sweet relish
- onion, diced
- pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together; be sure to start out with less mayo/miracle whip and add a little more at a time so you don’t have too much.
- Too much mayo/miracle whip could end up making the spread a tad watery.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
- Be sure to serve on white bread topped with romaine lettuce!