This Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe is such an easy and delicious recipe that will surely brighten up any bland chicken recipe! It’s just sweet enough that the whole family will enjoy, but yet, not too unhealthy that you’d be worried to have it as a staple recipe for your family on busy weeknights! :) ENJOY!
Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly grease a casserole dish while preheating oven to 500 degrees.
- In small sauté pan, add garlic with the oil and cook until until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar until melted.
- Place chicken breasts in prepared dish and cover with garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes until chicken is done.