We really enjoyed this Hamburger Noodle Casserole recipe because it is so easy to make and honestly tastes so delicious! It has just enough tomato-y flavor with some creamy-ness to it. Not to mention that the leftovers are pretty tasty! :) ENJOY!
Hamburger Noodle Casserole
- 5 c uncooked egg noodles
- 1 and 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 c parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook beef until meat is no longer pink.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, sugar, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Drain noodles; add and stir into beef mixture.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, parmesan cheese and sour cream until blended; stir in onions.
- Spoon half of the noodle mixture into a 9×13″ baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with cheese mixture and remaining noodle mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.