My family has always loved to make homemade pizza! However, when we make it, we really make it! :) We don’t use your regular pizza dough, we like to use Bisquick! If you’ve never made homemade pizza this way, then you must try it! I will however say that the crust is not able to be picked up, you’ll have to use a fork. :) ENJOY!
- 1 and 1/2 c Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 c very hot water
- 8 oz pizza sauce (Del Grosso is the BEST)
- pepperoni, sliced
- bulk sausage, cooked
- bell pepper, diced
- onion, diced
- banana peppers, sliced
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees; grease large cookie sheet.
- Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat until soft dough forms.
- Press dough down onto cookie sheet with a fork; spread pizza sauce over dough and top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.