What is acceptance?
Acceptance is created from an Empowered movement that Educates others to Embrace diversity and Love Life by seeing beyond abilities.
Tell the world you embrace who you are; a person with social rights, who has an opinion, who has interests, who has goals and who loves life. You are a person who is empowered to make a difference in the world and not be without a voice in society. You are not living disabled, you are living.
Let’s join together to: Embrace diversity. Educate your community. Empower each other. Love life.
International Day of Acceptance – January 20th
- To achieve social acceptance of disability.
3E Love is a social entrepreneurial awareness experiment.
Start the conversation of acceptance TODAY!
Help promote January 20th:
- Send an e-mail to your friends, family, and professional networks.
- Share the message on Facebook. Change your profile pic and cover photo!
- Tweet about it! #dayofacceptance
- Wear your heart on your sleeve or draw it on your hand!
When a person asks about the symbol, “What’s that mean?” Well now it’s your turn to tell them your story!
And maybe next time they will look at the traditional symbol a little differently.