You want to talk about an amazingly easy and delicious dinner sandwich, then this King Hawaiian Chicken Parmesan Sliders recipe is definitely that! Honestly, because they are so small, you will want to eat more than you should. And why shouldn’t you?! :) ENJOY!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts cut into 12 half inch strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c marinara sauce
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package Kings Hawaiian Savory Butter Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place rolls on a cutting board and using a serrated knife, cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking rolls apart).
- Open rolls and place tops on one side of a baking sheet and bottoms on the other side; cut side up.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic powder; brush mixture on cut side of bread and bake for 8-10 minutes or until bread is lightly golden brown.
- In a warm a large skillet over medium high heat, drizzle with olive oil; add sliced chicken with 1/2 of salt and 1/2 of pepper.
- Cook chicken until browned and cooked through.
- Remove bread from oven; carefully remove top halves of rolls and place on a plate to set aside.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the bottom halves; top with cooked chicken pieces.
- Drizzle each chicken piece with about 1 tbsp of marinara sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Place top halves back on chicken; cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!