Paper Pumpkins tutorial
We made this cute little Paper Pumpkins a few years ago. Aren’t they adorable? They were super easy and so fun to make!
- 5 different colors/patterns of scrapbook paper
- green cardstock for vines and stems
- Glue and a glue stick
- pipe cleaner
- Cut 5 circles out of each scrapbook paper; the bigger your circle the bigger the pumpkin. You could also use more than 6 circles to make the pumpkin more full. These were inspired by alydosdall.
- Take one circle and place glue one the back side, all over.
- Take take a second circl and push down onto the 1st circle, but only on half of it.
- Keep adding circles until you form a sphere, gluing half a circle at a time.
- Add glue to the end of the pipe cleaner and slide it down inside the top of the pumpkin in the small hole that the circles made in the center.
- Take your cardstock and cut out skinny strips for vines, curl them around the blade of your scissors and attach them to the top of the pumpkin with glue.
- Then take the cardstock and cut out leaves to also attach to the top of the pumpkin.