This is one of the most delicious breakfast recipes that you could make for your family. It’s so yummy, delicious, and easy to make! Just mix it up the night before, pop it in the fridge to do it’s thing, then bake in the morning! :) ENJOY!
Pumpkin French Toast Bake recipe
- Texas Toast5.5-7 .5 c one inch bread cubes (depending on type of bread)*
- 7 large eggs
- 2 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 3-4 tbsp brown sugar
- nuts (pecan or walnuts), optional
- whipped topping
- Cut 5.5-7 .5 cups of one inch bread cubes, or just use enough slice to fill a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish quite full.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, pumpkin, and pie spice until well combined.
- Pour liquid mixture over bread and push down with a spoon or your hands until it’s all soaked and mostly covered; cover with saran wrap or lid and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees, uncover and top with brown sugar and nuts (optional).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or golden brown and no longer wet.
- Serve immediately with whipped topping.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered for up to a couple days.