Easy and Healthy Taco Spaghetti
This is a quick and EASY recipe that you can make with leftovers! :) My Microwaveable Spaghetti Squash was a huge hit, so I thought I would share what I did with the OTHER half of my squash. :) The night before we had some Taco Salad so I thought I would turn the left over taco meat into a healthy lunch with some spaghetti squash and oddly enough it was delicious! :) ENJOY!
- 1/2 spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c taco meat
- parmesan cheese
- With a sharp knife, cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Place one half of the squash on a microwave safe plate with olive oil and pop in the microwave for 11 minutes.
- Carefully remove squash and take a fork to scrape the noodle-like sections of squash to remove them away from the peel.
- Add the leftover taco meat and pop back into the microwave for another 3-5 minutes.
- Once again, carefully remove the squash; you can eat right out of the squash shell or server it onto a plate!
- Top with parmesan cheese!