I’m pretty obsessed with my French Press. :) I honestly love it! It’s so easy to use and really does make your coffee that much better! I’m pretty sure once you get a French Press you’ll never go back to a regular drip coffee maker! :) One day I was playing around with my French Press because I wanted something warm, but a different sort of coffee taste. So I had some extra hot chocolate that I decided to throw in my coffee and create an Easy Hot Mocha recipe with a French Press. It was so simple and definitely so easy to make!! YUM! :) I mean, because it was so easy, this may become a bad habit this winter! :) It’s definitely SO good! :) ENJOY!
Easy Hot Mocha recipe with a French Press
- French Press
- Boiling Water
- Dark Roast Ground Coffee
- Cream (Half and Half)
- Hot Chocolate mix
- First, I used my Electric Kettle to boil my water.
- Take your boiling water and add it to the French Press with about 2 scoops of DARK ground coffee.
- With a plastic spoon (ONLY a plastic spoon), stir up the grounds; remove the spoon and let the “coffee” sit for at least 5 minutes with the lid/plunger on top.
- In the meat time, add a serving of hot chocolate mix to a mug.
- When the “coffee” has sat, gently press down on the plunger; this will push the grounds to the bottom, straining your coffee.
- Slowly pour the coffee into the mug and stir.
- Top off with a hint of cream!