Garlic Biscuit Knots
This is such a fun and easy way to dress up those normal store-bought biscuits. They also look so fancy that you would have never guessed they were so easy to make! :) ENJOY!
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- dried parsley flakes
- Flatten out each biscuit into a rope and tie into a knot.
- Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Brush each biscuit with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.