Mocha Coconut Popsicles
This was my first attempt at making homemade popsicles and I do have to say that they were quite tasty! I may have in fact ate about six of them…by myself. HEY…they are sort of healthy, right? LOL :) ENJOY!
- 14 oz coconut milk
- 3/4 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp strong coffee
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Place the coconut milk, chocolate, and coffee in a saucepan and heat until chocolate is mostly melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in salt, vanilla, and sugar.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze over night.
- When ready to eat, run the mold under warm water to remove from mold.