We made this Sugar-Free Banana Bread Bars for my great aunt and she absolutely loved them! She’s a diabetic, but said that these bars really did hit the spot for her! I even tasted them and to be honest, you couldn’t even tell there was no sugar added! They are definitely a moist bar; so moist that they may not rise that much. When they were done baking, we thought we did something wrong, but we didn’t…that’s just how they are! :) So don’t be alarmed if your bars end up “flat.” :) You could also use coconut flour instead of all-purpose to make them gluten free! It’s definitely a great treat for those that want a bit of baked goods in their lives, without all the bad stuff! ENJOY!
Sugar-Free Banana Bread Bars recipe
- 4 rips bananas
- 1/3 c coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Mash bananas in mixer until nearly liquefied, then add all other ingredients in the order listed while beating slightly after each addition.
- Pour into a well greased bread loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Bars *may* not rise very much.
- Cool, then slice into squares!