I literally like to use up all I can when I make Ramen Noodles. It’s like, you really do have to do something to amp up this simple dish. So, here something I do every now and then when I have leftover pesto! :) It really is DELICIOUS and sort of adds that freshness that every bowl of Ramen needs. :) This is such a GREAT quick meal for lunch! ENJOY!
Sweet Onion Pesto Ramen
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 package Ramen noodles
- 1/2 pack noodle flavoring (chicken prefered)
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 2 stalks of green onion
- Add water to a microwaveable safe bowl for 3 minutes to “boil water.”
- When water is done “boiling,” add in noodles, noodle flavoring, and a dash of pepper; stick back in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Let sit in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- When you remove, add 1 tablespoon of pesto; stir and serve!