Tired of the plain old dogs? Want to spice them up? Try these bacon wrapped cheesy dogs! They’re pretty tasty and definitely a different change from the classic dog. And come one, who doesn’t love some bacon? You can either grill these, cook them in a skillet, or use that counter-top grill! :) ENJOY!
Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Dogs
- hot dogs
- uncooked bacon
- sliced American cheese
- hot buns
- hot dog toppings
- Make one slice down the hot dog, but do not go through the hot dog; just slice it enough to make a pocket.
- Slice your American Cheese into thin strips to stuff each hot dog.
- Wrap each hot dog with bacon.
- Grill the dog until the bacon is crispy and to your liking.
- Add dog to a hot dog bun and add the toppings of your choice.19