These Thin Mint Crackers are a huge hit around Christmas time. They honestly taste VERY similar to those little cookies that you buy from young girls once a year. :) They also look so festive and very pretty, not to mention that they are pretty easy to make! :) ENJOY!
Thin Mint Crackers
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate
- 80 buttery round crackers
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- crushed Candy Canes
- Melt the chocolate.
- After it is melted, stir in a couple drops of peppermint flavor into the chocolate.
- Dip crackers into the melted chocolate and then sprinkle with crushed candy canes!
- Either let sit a room temperature to set or place into the refrigerator.