Do you need a quick and easy dip to take to a gathering? Then this recipe is definitely for you! This Cream Cheese Relish Dip is one that my mother has been making for years and honestly the taste changes for each type of “relish” you choose to mix! It’s super easy, and very delicious to add to any gathering you’re invited to! Just whip it up and server with salted pretzels or crackers! ENJOY!
Two Ingredient Cream Cheese Relish Dip
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- fancy relish (jalapeno, peach, raspberry, etc.)
- Soften cream cheese before you’re ready to mix the two ingredients together.
- Once cream cheese is softened, mix thoroughly with selected relish you’ve purchased.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.